Sunday, February 8, 2009

Those of Little Faith



I believe in you when you don't believe in yourself, and when you want to shed a tear my shoulder isn't presently there. I'm sorry, but the pain you feel harbors in me and my heart is full with tears that your eyes shed. I believe that its never to late to be the person that you want to be, even when you don't know the person you've become. Beliefs falter when there is no faith, but I, who stare and look at your face made with heaven's beauty, I have faith in you. And whenever you make it and even if you don't I will be here to draw your faith out of silver and gold so that you may blossom and try again. I believe in you. And so when you stand outside and face the harsh winds and somehow you fall down I won't help you up but I'll watch you catch your grip and brace that wind and you will make it because of the faith I have in you.

No comments: