Saturday, January 31, 2009

Faux Pas


And if there was some different way to say I'm sorry.... I wish that mistakes could be eradicated and oh... how we could live... I think about the faux pas and the faux partners that we've paired ourselves with. I've messed up many times and associated myself with the wrongs of this world until they became blood relatives of mine. How they smoke, their clouds of blunders away. How they drink away their memories of the errors they've made. How do we hurt the ones we love? Call them names, slap their faces, take without asking, hurt feelings, hurt skin. Ouch... the bleeding, the hurt, the pain. We realize our wrongs and cry our oceans and rivers and Lord please forgive us. We want to do right and every time we take that one step forward we take a couple more back. I miss how I was going forward, I hate being so far back. I wish to gain the will power to say no to the things that may cause us agony. Amen.

No comments: